Friday, October 30, 2009

New Chapter!



I realize that it has been forever I haven't done anything for my blog. So I am starting to update this blog as it is a new chapter of my life. I'm here in Baltimore, United State. I'm working on my Masters of Graphic Design at Maryland Institute College of Art. I'm here for experience.

Worked for Cadson Demak, a graphic design company based in Bangkok, for several years has taught me a lot about the entire process of designing and to creating unique designs that can be understood on a global level, transcending the boundaries of language.




However, I want to experience and learn something new. After traveling for a few months over the last summer, I realized how much more there is in the rest of the world. While work experience and education are very different, they're also very similar in Thailand due to the culture. I believe that MICA would give me a chance to learn more about my interest in graphic design from a well-known art school as well as an opportunity to learn more about the rest of the world.